Derbyshire Gazette requires the following information in order to promote your business.
We have added an asterisk for information where required.
- Business Name (*) – We will check to make sure that you are a registered company.
- Address Details – We appreciate that you may work from home and do not want to provide details. However, we need to know your address details. You will have the option to opt-out of displaying your address.
- Contact Details – All fields not required but they would be helpful to potential customers.
- Telephone Number (*) – if you have more than one number you are welcome to include them
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Website Address (*) – If you don’t have a website then you may provide a social media link which shows you are providing goods or services.
- The Content (*) – Use original material! Do not copy and paste from your website. That would be a waste of your time.
- Social |Media Links – Whilst Social Media links are not required they will help if you have them.
- Opening Times (*) – Avoid unwanted calls when you are not working or go for 24/7.
- Images – Provide at least 2 images that do not include text.
If you can provide all the above details then please complete the ‘Business Inclusion Application’.
Businesses not located in Derbyshire should not apply.